Creative therapy is an encounter, a growth process, a problem solving event, a special form of learning and an exploration of the full range of our aspirations for metamorphosis and ascendance – J. Zinker
I bring many years of experience to my work as a gestalt psychotherapist.
Gestalt therapy is humanistic psychotherapy that is interactive, relational and experiential. I integrate the practices of somatic therapy, mindfulness and compassion into gestalt therapy.
In difficult times, psychotherapy could be an opportunity to rediscover who you are with clarity, honesty and self-compassion.
- Realize how you prevent yourself from growing as a person and fulfilling your potential.
- Acquire the competencies to make numerous choices in all aspects of your life.
- Discover the courage to tolerate fear when reality becomes more painful than the risk to change.
- Cultivate a kinder, more compassionate relationship toward yourself and others.
- Focus on your true self and connect with your own capacity to find what you really want.
In therapy sessions, you learn to create an internal sense of safety to recognize what is happening in the present moment. When you are truly established in the present moment, you do not lose yourself in uncertainty and fear over the future and regrets about the past. You develop relational competence to deal with both wanted and unwanted outcomes of your life. You cultivate joy and compassion around what it is.