How Therapy Can Help?
Creative therapy is an encounter, a growth process, a problem solving event, a special form of learning and an exploration of the full range of our aspirations for metamorphosis and ascendance – J. Zinker
One of the lenses that I use is gestalt therapy, a humanistic psychotherapy that is interactive, relational and experiential. I integrate the practices of mindfulness and compassion into gestalt therapy.
In time of crisis it could be an opportunity to rediscover who you are with clarity, honesty and self-compassion.
- Realize how you prevent yourself from growing as a person and fulfilling your potential.
- Acquire the competencies to make the numerous choices in all aspects of your life.
- Discover the courage to tolerate fear at times when reality becomes more painful than the risk to change.
- Cultivate a kinder, more compassionate relationship toward yourself and others.
- Focus on your true self and connect with your own capacity to find what you really want.
In therapy session you learn to generate energy of mindfulness and to recognize what is going on in the present moment. When you are truly established in the present moment, you do not lose yourself in uncertainty and fear over the future and regrets about the past. You develop capacity to deal with both, wanted and unwanted outcomes of your life. You cultivate joy and compassion around what it is.